Delta has just launched the Delta Industrial Ethernet Total Solution, which provides Ethernet products with enhanced hardware design, a user-friendly software interface, packet protection and compatibility with multiple industrial communication standards.
Wireless Client Gateway DVW
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology capable of up to 450Mbps data rate
- Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g standard for seamless integration
- Multiple Wireless Modes: AP, Client CPE, WDS P-T-P, WDS P-T-MP, Repeater
- 3×3 MIMO technology increases data rate
- Wireless QoS(IEEE 802.11e, WMM) for video packets precedence transmission
- Enhanced wireless security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) and 802.1X Authentication
- Supports 2-port RS-232/422/485-to-Ethernet Device Server
- Up to 16 simultaneous connections allows multiple hosts collection
- Built-in 2-port MODBUS ASCII/RTU to MODBUS TCP Gateway
- Up to 32 TCP masters or 32 TCP slaves per port at the same time
- Built-in 20MB buffer memory to avoids data loss once the connection is down
- SNTP (simple network time protocol) for network clock synchronization
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown Unicast storm control improves throughput problems
- USB console interface for easy connection with laptops
- Supports MODBUS TCP protocol for facilitating the remote management by SCADA or with other industrial devices
- CPU utilization displays the amount of works the CPU handles
- Auto warning by email, DI, Relay, Syslog & SNMP trap
Managed Switches DVS
High-end Layer 2 management, redundant self-healing ring and a wide-operating temperature from -40℃ to 75℃ are providing highly reliable network. The EMC noise immunity complies with IEC standards and attains a high level 3/4. The intuitive design of WEB GUI interface provides users with easy access and convenience.
- Supports EtherNet/IP and MODBUS TCP protocols that facilitates the remote management by SCADA and other industrial devices
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and TOS/DSCP for mission-critical applications
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, MAC-based VLAN*, IP Subnet-based VLAN*, VLAN isolation* and GVRP optimize network strategy
- Enhanced network security with IEEE 802.1X, TACACS+, SSH, HTTPS and SNMP v3
- IEEE 802.3ad port trunking in parallel to increase the link bandwidth
- Compatible with various industrial protocols, including EtherNet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT, CC-LINK IE and DNP 3.0
Unmanaged switches DVS
Supports IEEE802.3x full/half-duplex, auto-MDI/MDI-X.
Excellent ruggedized hardware design of 12 to 48 VDC redundant power inputs and a wide-operating temperature from -40℃ to 75℃ without the use of internal fans are providing superior reliability.
DIP switches for built-in alarm relay function, assisting network engineers with notification when port link-down and power failures occur.