Helical geared motor (BG SERIES)
Cheaper and sold our unit. The geared motor BG, sets a new standard for reliability and economy and includes features that make it unique.
- Nominal power up to 45 kW
- Par: 20-18500 Nm
- Output speed: 0,3-450min-1
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Completely sealed and protected against dust and water splashes
- First lubricant change after 15,000 hours
- Gear with reduced noise level
- Connecting to mains: 110-690V, 50 / 60Hz
- IP65 protection (standard) or IP66 (optional)
- Standard connection with CAGE CLAMP®
- Additional features: connection sockets. With integrated inverter up to 7,5kW. CE Mark CSA, UL, ATEX, GOST, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 Motors according to EN 60034 Corrosion protection CORO1 , CORO2, CORO3
Applications High temperature applications and shock loads as steel rolling mills, conveyors, plastic injection molding, etc. The superior protection IP65, according to the IED 529 standard, ensures that the BG series is resistant to dust and splash water. Thus, it can be used outdoors and in wet and dusty environments without additional covers. The axis of the unit provides a full rated output.