MOTOR BEVEL GEAR (SERIES BK)
Our BK geared motor sets new standards for reliability, efficiency and economy and includes numerous features including hollow shafts even in smaller sizes, which make it unique.
- Nominal power up to 45 kW
- Torque: 80-18500 Nm
- Output speed: 0.2 to 280 min-1
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Completely sealed and protected against dust and water splashes
- First lubricant change after 15,000 hours
- Gear with reduced noise level
- Connecting to mains: 110-690V, 50 / 60Hz
- IP65 protection (standard) or IP66 (optional)
- Standard connection with CAGE CLAMP® Additional features: Connection outlets. With integrated inverter up to 7,5kW. CE CSA, UL, ATEX, GOST, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion protection CORO1, CORO2, CORO3
- The hollow shafts available in the full range of products, even in sizes small, ensures easy and cost-effective implementation.
Application in water treatment plants, concrete mixers, Industrial labeling, cranes, etc. The superior protection IP65, according to the IED 529 standard, ensures that the BK series is dust and splash water proof. Thus, it can be used outdoors and in wet and dusty environments without additional covers.