GEAR MOTOR MONORAIL MOUNTED (BM SERIES)
The BM geared motor is intended for more efficient electric arial mono-rail systems. The BM09 model meets the requirements of directive C1 of VDE 3643 for small load applications.
- Nominal power up to 0.55 kW
- Torque: 90 Nm
- Radial force up to 6500 N
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Completely sealed and protected against dust and water splashes
- First lubricant change after 15,000 hours
- Gear with reduced noise level
- Connecting to mains: 110-690V, 50 / 60Hz
- IP65 protection (standard) or IP66 (optional)
- Standard connection with CAGE CLAMP®
- connection sockets.
- CE Mark
- CSA, UL, ATEX, GOST, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion protection CORO1, CORO2, CORO3
- The hollow shafts available in the full range of products, even in sizes small, ensures easy and cost-effective implementation.
Air transport systems for electrical cables and monorails.