Motor with worm gear (BS SERIES)
The economic motors with worm gear squarely set a new standard of reliability, efficiency and economy and includes many features such as hollow shafts even in small teams, which make them unique.
- Rated power up to 5.5 kW
- Torque: 25-1000 Nm
- Output speed: 0.2 to 300 min-1
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Completely sealed and protected against dust and water splashes
- First lubricant change after 15,000 hours
- Gear with reduced noise level
- Connecting to mains: 110-690V, 50 / 60Hz
- IP65 protection (standard) or IP66 (optional)
- Standard connection with CAGE CLAMP®
- Additional features:
- Connection outlets.
- With integrated inverter up to 7.5 kW.
- CE Mark
- CSA, UL, ATEX, GOST, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion protection CORO1, CORO2, CORO3The hollow shafts available in the full range of products, even in sizes small, ensures easy and cost-effective implementation.
Application in biomass furnaces, mono-rails underground, overhead conveyors, etc.
The superior protection IP65, according to the IED 529 standard, ensures that the BS series is dust and splash water proof. Thus, it can be used outdoors and in wet and dusty environments without additional covers.