SERVO MOTOR CONTROL ASDA-A2
To meet the demanding requirements of motion control applications in industrial automation and control to meet the needs of high-precision positioning requested by machine designers and system integrators, Delta launched in 2009 the control of high performance motion ASDA- A2 series servo motors and servo drives.
Precision milling machine, lathe / milling precision machining center, double column type, cutting machine TFT LCD, robot arm, IC packaging machine, high speed packaging machine, CNC processing equipment, injection equipment, label insertion equipment, food packaging machine, printing.
- ECMA series servo motors have incremental encoder with a resolution of 20 bits (1,280,000 pulses / rev). Frequency response up to 1 kHz. Settling time below 1 ms.
- Automatic removal of low frequency vibrations (for crane control), two vibration suppressing filters to minimize vibration at the edges of the machine are provided automatically.
- Input voltage: 200-230 VAC, 0.1 kW – 15 kW, 1 phase / 3 phase
- Input voltage: 400V, 0.4 kW – 15 kW, 3 phase
- Communication protocols: CANopen, DMCNET, EtherCAT
A2-e model is equipped with the function safe torque off (STO) in compliance with the international standard IEC61800-5-2