Bauer Aseptic Drive is a combination of asynchronous motor with a smooth surface and no fan cooling rack in combination with helical gear boxes BG; BF gear mounted on the shaft; BK bevel gear.
- Rated power between 0.37 and 2.2 kW
- Standard stainless steel round connector
- Optional solid or hollow shaft stainless steel V4A (1.4571)
- Its design allows easy cleaning of any cleaning product is completely gone.
- Accumulations of dirt are avoided.
- Reinfection around the motor is avoided thanks to fanless design prevents the formation of turbulence.
- The units have a high degree of protection IP67 and IP69K, and incorporate standard aseptic resistant paint strongly acidic or alkaline compounds (pH 2-pH 12).
- The motor windings are incorporated as standard with thermistors and class F insulation
- Suitable for frequency inverter tasks.
- CCC certificate
In special applications, regarding cleanliness and hygiene in the production areas of the food and beverage industry.